We are happy to announce that have resumed gathering together for the 11 a.m. Worship Service on Sunday and our Wednesday night Bible Study sessions in-person. We ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Even though an essential part of gathering together is for social contact, we ask that you please maintain social distancing practices at all times prior to, during, and after the service.
- Everyone should continue the practice of remaining at least 6 feet apart.
- On Sunday mornings at least through the end of May 2021, a face covering must be worn while entering the building and remain in place until seated for the service. Effective May 12, 2021 no face coverings will be required on Wednesday nights for fully-vaccinated people. Households can sit together, but seated households should be separated by a minimum distance of 8 feet. Please keep in mind that an asymptomatic person does not have to cough or sneeze to spread COVID-19 into the air space surrounding them.
- No nursery or children’s classes will be available. Families are to remain seated together during the service.
- Even though we are taking every precaution to try to keep everyone healthy, your decision to join us should be considered AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you have any underlying health conditions or a weakened immune system it is recommended that you stay home and continue to watch the message online in the safety of your home. While standard guidelines are for those who are 65+ to avoid contact as much as possible, it is certainly your decision whether to join us or not. We don’t want to discourage you from coming, but we don’t want you to take any risks you aren’t comfortable with.
It’s unfortunate that we have to follow rules that are against our social instincts when gathering together for worship. However, we want to do our best to keep everyone safe. We look forward to seeing you in the services once again. If you decide to refrain from joining, we completely understand. Please continue to keep in touch with a phone call or through social media.